Strange First Crash

Reaction score
New to this hobby. Had Solo for a couple weeks and tried to be extremely careful. This morning during what I thought would be a routine take off, the Solo climbed to about two feet and flew straight into a bush. As it did that there was a voice message saying something to the effect of "controller contact lost" and after hitting the bushes it said "crash detected."

They went through some checks with me and asked me to submit the logs which I have done. Luckily the only damage was two broken props

Has anyone had any similar experieces?

New to this hobby. Had Solo for a couple weeks and tried to be extremely careful. This morning during what I thought would be a routine take off, the Solo climbed to about two feet and flew straight into a bush. As it did that there was a voice message saying something to the effect of "controller contact lost" and after hitting the bushes it said "crash detected."

They went through some checks with me and asked me to submit the logs which I have done. Luckily the only damage was two broken props

Has anyone had any similar experieces?
Sorry to hear about that Gef! What kind of Sat lock did you have? Could you post your log here so we can try to see what was happening?

I think this is the log, but I'm not sure. Thank you for your help.

cid:10056409-62C0-40C6-86E8-39D9A9F1E010

Also, it had acquired 12 Sats at the time of the incident.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986