Spark Has Arrived. Product Review Video on Spark

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think this is really cool, but the price point is a little high at the moment. I'd consider it if/when it goes down into the $200-$300 range. That is one of the negative things about the Solo in my opinion is the size. My girlfriend's dad has the mavic pro and it is so nice how small it folds up into, I'd like to have the Solo for longer flights and such, but when traveling and a quick setup, I like this one alot.

It's sort of like having tools for different projects. Having a Solo for a longer flights is a great idea.

I think this is really cool, but the price point is a little high at the moment. I'd consider it if/when it goes down into the $200-$300 range. That is one of the negative things about the Solo in my opinion is the size. My girlfriend's dad has the mavic pro and it is so nice how small it folds up into, I'd like to have the Solo for longer flights and such, but when traveling and a quick setup, I like this one alot.

I agree with this. The price is just a little too steep for me. :eek:

I agree with this. The price is just a little too steep for me. :eek:

Same here. The Spark is really cool and I'd love to have one just to fly around for fun, but the price is just not quite there. I think if it was $400 and came with the controller, I'd give in and pick one up, but not for $700, and not for $500 when it needs to be controlled by a smartphone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc