Sometimes on Phone ... Others on GoPro Chip

Reaction score
I have been flying for about 10 days now. I am finally figuring out a sequence to get all my drone parts working at the same time. When recording, many times my videos sync straight to my phone. Other times, they have been syncing to my GoPro chip only. NOW, I am only getting them on one place or the other. Got some great snow video that has the markings on my phone, but they aren't on the GoPro for quality video. Also have some great farm shots on my GoPro, but they never ended up on my phone.

Any help or links to other threads?

The video saved on your phone is only a low resolution preview that is recorded from the live video stream to the phone. It is not synced or in any way related to the video that is saved on the GoPro. The GoPro saves it's own video to it's own SD card. That is the high quality video, and the only video that you should be concerned about using. If you are finding that video is not saved to the GoPro SD card, that is usually one of two reasons. One, you forgot to hit record, which happens a lot. Or two, the SD card crappy or defective, which the GoPro is very sensitive to. It will stop or not even start recording in such a case, and you may not be able to tell from the app. A quality SD card makes all the difference in the GoPro.

Reactions: dml931

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421