Solo with gimbal and extras

Reaction score
This Solo has less than ten minutes of flight time. I purchased The Solo new in August and the gimbal new in Sept. I had a new knee replaced August 20th and have had nothing but complications since which have kept me from flying.
The most recent FW is installed and everything seems to work fine.
It comes with and extra battery, 5 sets of props, A m8n already installed. A set of wifi cards that I never installed yet. Also FPVLR antenna and the back pack. Backpack has not been used at all. The gopro shown is not included. I will ship in the backpack inside the original back pack box.
1125 shipped lower 48 only. Which I believe is a great deal for basically a new unit.
I will accept Paypal only. You can check my trader rating at rc groups under bonito13 or my 100% feed back on Ebay under sleagues.
Money is not and issue with me selling. I just cant stand seeing it sitting here any more.
I have not yet registered this unit. Register I,t and you will have warrantee till next August.solo1.jpg solo.jpg solo2.jpg solo3.jpg solo1.jpg solo.jpg solo2.jpg solo3.jpg

Reactions: Bear
Sorry I didn't get back to you right away.
At this time I prefer to keep it incase I don't sell it.
thanks,
Dan

If you change your mind on splitting up let me know, I would be interested in all the accessories.

No problem. Ya I waited myself 3 yrs. Everything went well till I got a infection in it!!!

Good Day Dan .

If I buy the whole package , pay you up front with pay pal, would you consider helping me sell off the back pack and Long range antenna , from your place at no cost to you ?

The rest ship Shipping it to FL in the original solo pack.

Guy

I guess I don't quit follow you. You want the whole package. And you want me to ship it to florida in the backpack. But then you want me to help you sell the backpack and the FPLR antenna?
I guess I could keep a post up with the backpack and antenna for sale but they would have to contact you to pay you then you would have to ship to them.
Seems a lot easier if you just sold them when you got them. Their is a member above in this thread that is interested in the backpack alone. (Chuck)

I guess that would be up to Guy if he purchases the whole package. You would have to pay him and he would have to ship you the items.

I guess I don't quit follow you. You want the whole package. And you want me to ship it to florida in the backpack. But then you want me to help you sell the backpack and the FPLR antenna?
I guess I could keep a post up with the backpack and antenna for sale but they would have to contact you to pay you then you would have to ship to them.
Seems a lot easier if you just sold them when you got them. Their is a member above in this thread that is interested in the backpack alone. (Chuck)

Ok , i can do that sell the back pack and antena out of FL.

Guy

Ok if you notice the thread above by "Preston" he wants both of them.
I have to leave to the clinic right now about 100 miles away for an appointment. I don't think I will be able to access my email till tonight around 9pm central time.
my paypal is [email protected]. I will ship tomorrow if you paypal me today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela