Solo with Gimbal and Backpack $299.00 Best Buy on Ebay

Reaction score
Hi All, first time poster here. Long time reader. I just purchased my 4th Solo. I was watching the Solo at Best Buy on Ebay when it was posted here a week ago about Best Buy selling them for $299. I seen them go back up to $499. a couple days back then come back down to $299 so I pulled the trigger, again, on my 4th. I now have 4 Solo's, 9 Batts, 4 Gimbals and 2 Backpacks. The first one I bought off Amazon with Backpack was $499. then 2 from Best Buy when they were $399 with Gimbal, extra Batt and Props. Now this one. They are an amazing bird. Now I need to get a couple extra GoPros.
This is an amazing group of people on this forum with tons of information. I also read the Yuneec and Phantom forums as I have those as well. I just love flying these things. I live in Michigan and its been bitter cold so I have been flying using my RealFlight Drone sim.
Keep up the great posts and awesome info with lots of banter. I love it. Keeps me busy late at night reading.
Thanks
Dave

Reactions: MCSPDX
Back to $299 at BB today. Although Gimbal appears to be sold out online.

Here's the direct link for the $299.00 bundle with extra battery, gimble and props.

3DR - Solo Drone - Black

Picked up a RevB one today - even had the "B" in the serial number with the two circles on the box by the UPC codes/serial number. I may piece out this one and sell it.

Thanks for the heads up, there are still gimbals in the Seattle area but only for Best Buy in store pick up (no shipping).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421