Solo w Gimbal extra batteries propellers official backpack GPC case and more!

Reaction score
Hey guys I have to let go of my 3dr solo that I have had since October and has seen little to no flight time since January. I have to let my drone go because I no longer have anytime to fly it with a newborn baby about to be popped out! I am willing to part out but I am also willing to give a better price to someone who buys the entire package. Obviously shipping will have to be included in all pricing but local pickup will be available. I am located thirty minutes south of Los Angeles California.

*Solo Drone, no accidents, adult owned and maintained.
*4 batteries in total. 2 Batteries have been used ~5-6 cycles the other two are less than 2 cycles each
- Basing this off of the total flight time
*1 battery charger.
*1 controller charger
*Installed gimbal
*Official 3dr backpack
*Controller
*Official GPC solo wheeled case
*Two sets of props - balanced
*Feet extenders
*Sunshades and balance weights
*Unused launch pad
*can include a ND4/CP filter for the gopro 3,3+, or 4

Feel free to contact me directly at nickzarrabi@gmail or 949 seven35 - 4zero83 I will provide pictures and such for serious inquirers.

Asking for $625 for the entire package, I am a motivated seller please feel free to contact me if you would like to make an offer, thanks.

Again, I am a motivated seller feel free to contact me to try and workout a deal, will respond quickly through either email or phone/text

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a voicemail if I have a missed call from you as this is my work number, Thanks again.

Spoke with you earlier - let me know about the two batteries and landing pad.

Hi there,
I am interested in the following:
* Batteries
*Official 3dr backpack
*Two sets of props - balanced
*Feet extenders
*Sunshades and balance weights
*Unused launch pad
*can include a ND4/CP filter for the gopro 3,3+, or 4

Let me know package or individual pricing.

Thanks

Are you willing to part with 1 or 2 batteries?
Let me know
Thank you

Hey Nick, I just left some info on your VM, I'm looking for a couple batts and a couple sets of props, I'm local in LA and can pick up today or tomorrow, please let me know, cheers!

-Also, does anyone know where to buy parts in LA anymore? Seems like Frys and Best Buy are pretty tapped out and Amazon/B&H wont deliver in time for a weekend shoot :(

Chris

I guess everyone is only in the market to buy batteries! Hoping someone can take this package off my hands and I'm not forced to part it out. Will be giving priority to those who can pay in cash in person.

That is the one! inside is spotless, the outside I will wipe down to look good as new, has some dust on it from field work.

Fits the following in the large GPC case
3DR Solo with gimbal attached
Radio controller (transmitter)
Four flight batteries
Set of spare propellers
Two spare motors
GoPro HERO camera
Two GoPro batteries
Tablet
Flight battery charger

Still hoping to sell out as a package before being forced to part out. Please lmk if you have any interest in purchasing the package

Id be interested in parts of the package.
Filters sunshade batteries.

bump, sold one pair of the props
willing to lower the price overall to
$500 for the entire bundle! I am a motivated seller feel free to contact me to make any deals. Please please please leave a message if I do not answer your phone calls. I will text back ASAP

Last edited:
bump, willing to lower the price overall to
$500 for the entire bundle! I am a motivated seller feel free to contact me to make any deals. Please please please leave a message if I do not answer your phone calls. I will text back ASAP
Will you take $450 including shipping?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc