SOLO STILL WANTED

Reaction score
Hi all
Still looking to buy a Solo or two from the States, preferably via BB but that doesn't seem to be working.
Of course will pay $100.00 per drone shipped for me..! Preferably with carry bag.
Please advise soonest.
Many Thanks
From Sapphire Beach, Nr Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450, Australia

Last edited:
I've seen a few posts on using freight forwarders to get units shipped from the US overseas, you might want to try searching the forum for "freight forward" to see what you can find, here's one result:
Freight forwarding to Australia
I think the major issue you're going to run in to is shipping LiPo batteries, nobody seems to want to touch them. Using the United States Postal Service (USPS) is going to be the most restrictive from what I can tell, using a 3rd party carrier with an international presence like UPS, FedEx, or DHL may be your best bet. Good Luck!

Reactions: Gren
I've seen a few posts on using freight forwarders to get units shipped from the US overseas, you might want to try searching the forum for "freight forward" to see what you can find, here's one result:
Freight forwarding to Australia
I think the major issue you're going to run in to is shipping LiPo batteries, nobody seems to want to touch them. Using the United States Postal Service (USPS) is going to be the most restrictive from what I can tell, using a 3rd party carrier with an international presence like UPS, FedEx, or DHL may be your best bet. Good Luck!

Yes ... thank you..! Batteries will be the issue but now have latest from DHL on their policy.
Kind Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc