Solo setup hardly used

Reaction score
The Solo drone is perhaps the most intelligent and sophisticated drone available and it's so easy to fly.

I purchased this a few months ago and have used is about 5 times – as my wife said it was my “hobby du jour”.

So now it must go. This what I am selling:

Solo Drone with leg extenders for more stable landing on grass
3 Axis Gimbal to mount a GoPro camera (camera not included). Keeps camera level and vibration free during video shots
3 Batteries – maximum of 2 hours use each
2 sets + 2 spare propellors
Propellor guards - 4
Accessory LED lights (front and back) for better visibility
Controller
Digiland 7” tablet for easy visual control
Battery chargers
Pelican water proof case to store everything
Original boxes for Solo and Gimbal are also included.

Solo packs over 35 sensors and 20 microprocessors into a rigid, lightweight unibody shell. All to bring you the easiest to fly and most capable aerial drone on the market.

Except for the case which I had on hand everything else was purchased over the last 6 months and today would list at over $1,500

I will accept the first offer over $775.00

Free Domestic Shipping

Thanks

David

I'd be happy to buy this for $780. Won't have Internet access any more tonight till tomorrow afternoon but could communicate more then. Thanks -- Brad

I'd be happy to buy this for $780. Won't have Internet access any more tonight till tomorrow afternoon but could communicate more then. Thanks -- Brad
If you get this, and if David8477 changed the Solo password, ask him what the new password is and save yourself the trouble and heartbreak of a factory reset.

Thanks for those useful thoughts,SARDG & PdxSteve. I've really enjoyed & benefited from the people like you on this forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc