Solo SD Card Image

Reaction score
Any of you guys know how to take a dd image of the SD card in the solo? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. My SD card is corrupted, and I'd really like to fix it myself rather than wait for an RMA.

Thanks!

did you have any luck with this?

I'm trying to find the image as well...

thanks!!

Last edited:
Sasquatchlabs over on rc groups could probably help you.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Hey I noticed in another thread that this worked for you, do you still have the files?

Hmmm I don't think I have those file any longer, they were on an older computer that has since been retired... let me see if I can find the links. There was a thread on the "3DR Solo Hacks" group on FB.

the image file from Google drive is corrupted. waisted over an hour for nothing anyone have the good file?

the image file from Google drive is corrupted. waisted over an hour for nothing anyone have the good file?

Can anyone else confirm that? If so, I'll try to upload it again. I have a slow DSL connection and downloading and uploading takes a VERY long time.

I decided to check the integrity of the file on Google Drive myself. I just finished an overnight download with my slow DSL connection and then did a FC (File Compare) with the original file I uploaded. No differences were encountered. The original image file I uploaded was pulled from my first Solo and written to my other Solo which works fine.

I think that pretty much confirms that the file is not corrupted.
I suspect that either your specific download somehow got corrupted, or the image file was not properly written to your SD card with a compatible image writer. I used Win32DiskImager to both read the original and the write the image to my backup Solo SD card.

If you wrote the image correctly, I'd suggest doing a factory reset to see if that gets you going.

Reactions: cnc74
is this images are with initial version of stock 3dr release or with the latest after update ?

is this images are with initial version of stock 3dr release or with the latest after update ?

It is the latest flyable 2.4.2 version. I believe it includes the 1.3.1 autopilot. You can update the autopilot software separately to 1.5.3, etc if you wish.

Good day, Does anyone have the files for the controller? Discovered a Bad SD Card, that was getting extremely hot! scraped off glue and pulled card out and the card was curved! always have had issues with this unit. just need new files for the controller now.Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela