Solo Registration

Reaction score
OK, just made the decision to buy my 2nd Solo. Just arrived, Trying to find the registration on the 3dr web site. Searched all over the support section and can't find it anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks,

No problem !! Happy flying!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Is it safe to assume that new user registration doesn't exist anymore? Everything updates properly but the app no longer accepts a user name & email address.

Is it safe to assume that new user registration doesn't exist anymore? Everything updates properly but the app no longer accepts a user name & email address.
Not necessary to register any longer. If you need to submit a ticket/claim just have your purchase receipt available.

What if the Solo comes from a second hand purchase like ebay, offer up, craigslist, etc? No receipt of purchase..... how to get support ??

What if the Solo comes from a second hand purchase like ebay, offer up, craigslist, etc? No receipt of purchase..... how to get support ??
I'm afraid that you might be out of luck.
There are plenty of consumer items with a warranty which only is valid for the original buyer.
Remember, 3DR is effectively "out of business" relative to consumer drones. I'm surprised they have honored the warranty on the $300 Solos, since they really have no reason to keep the customers happy. Any income from the sale of the Solo is (probably) going directly to the manufacturer who is owed $$$ from 3DR.
Still Solo is a great vehicle, and a totally awesome deal at the current prices.

Yep. If you have no proof of purchase, you are out of luck on the warranty. They will provide help and direction. They will direct you to a source of purchasing your own replacement parts. But they will not be giving you anything new for free.

Well.... the good thing is that I have the drone up and running (should I say flying.? ) after few hours figuring out what was wrong with it. I own also a new solo bought from best buy last week... Yesterday I found one in "offer up" asking $200.- I went there just to find out that the Solo was brand new, but it needs compass calibration. So I pay $100.- complete set.... I feel lucky !! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela