Solo Prop broken and will not come off

Reaction score
I had my first crash yesterday and it broke one of my black propellers. I put a rubber band around the motor to get a good grip and then I turned it in the opposite direction of the diagram on the prop. The prop turns but it does not loosen. Has this happened to anyone and does anyone have any ideas?

You'll probably have to remove the rest of the plastic surrounding the metal hub nut, then use a tool to grip that hub nut while holding the motor shell still.

BE GENTLE.

Try heating it up with a hair dryer on high for 5 minutes

Use rubber gloves or rubber bands to hand grip the motor bell. If you use anything else you will damage the bell

I had my first crash yesterday and it broke one of my black propellers. I put a rubber band around the motor to get a good grip and then I turned it in the opposite direction of the diagram on the prop. The prop turns but it does not loosen. Has this happened to anyone and does anyone have any ideas?
Got me a set of these. "Wont break Bell Housing" Custom made for Solo . Tell Ian, SteveoReno sent you, Cause i bought another item "Antenna Mast" & he gave me these free
IMG_6741%20(Medium)-228x228.JPG

upload_2017-6-6_9-28-12.png

Solo Motor Retainer & Prop Wrench Set (Please Read the Description Carefully)

Hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44