Solo plus many accessories!! SOLD

Reaction score
I am selling my slightly used 3DR Solo with everything you could want for your drone. Never crashed! I have owned this drone for about 3 months and I absolutely love it, I just don't have the time to enjoy this expensive toy (I work 60 hours a week) So I am going to let it go and hope my situation changes in the future so I can get back into aerial photography. Here is what is included and its retail value (amazon):

3DR Solo drone (w/ 1 batt) - $600
Solo gimble - $170
GPC Solo hard case - $240
3 EXTRA Solo batteries - $390 ($130/each)
1 EXTRA set of propellers (dubro balanced) - $30
1 EXTRA Solo controller battery - $30
Solo leg extenders - $10
Alfa paddle antennas (range extending) - $20
GoPro Hero 3+ (silver) - $240
2 EXTRA GoPro batteries - $25
32 gb mini SD card - $25

Retail total- $1780
ASKING - $850

Obviously this isn't not brand new so I can't expect to get anything close to retail price but I am willing to be reasonable. I have done a fair amount of pricing research and I don't think there is a better deal anywhere online right now. I am willing to ship but obviously this is a large package and will require a substantial shipping cost which we can discuss if interested. feel free to message me if you have any questions. I am located in central Oregon. I also uploaded a pic I took with the solo at the end. Also looking to sell as a whole package. Cheers!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
  • FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4585.JPG
    IMG_4585.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I'm interested in the batteries if you are willing to part them out for a good price. $60 seems to be the going rate lately.

Hi ripcity_solo ,
I paid you 950$ for this solo over a month ago, still havent gotten any shippingnumber or anything. And you havent got back to me on any messages. If you see this please get in touch.

Well... it might seem so..but who knows. Anybody in Bend, Oregon who can try and contact him for me?
I have his full name and adress, but no phone number.

I paid by paypal, to his girlfriend.
I guess i just have to claim paypal for the money. I have all the communication, so i dont think that would be a problem.

Ooooohhhhh

Didn't read the original date. Bummer this didn't work out. Good luck sorting it out.

I paid by paypal, to his girlfriend.
I guess i just have to claim paypal for the money. I have all the communication, so i dont think that would be a problem.
I'd definitely be contacting paypal after a MONTH?!?! Don't wait too much longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela