Solo parameter changes

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals
Out of the blue I decided to compare my present parameters to my saved parameters of December. The December parameters are different in a number of places. Does Solo change parameters according to latest flight intelligence? I'm bamboozled.
Can anyone provide input regarding this?
Cheers

I think this is due to the current/past, yours being December, calibration values.

Meaning, when solo goes through a calibration it obviously changes its old values to the current values of the new calibration.

These will definitely show up in tower highlighted as changes.

Reactions: Diether
I think this is due to the current/past, yours being December, calibration values.

Meaning, when solo goes through a calibration it obviously changes its old values to the current values of the new calibration.

These will definitely show up in tower highlighted as changes.
Thanks Speatuk, that makes perfect sense. I've had another look at the changes and they would fall within calibration parameters. Thanks a stack, now I can carry on flying as happy as I was before!

The user modifiable parameters available in Mission Planner or Tower are not based on the Pixhawk or compass calibration. Those data are saved in calibration files not directly accessible by the user.
Updating the Solo firmware, adjusting max speeds in the app, creating different failsafe responses, flying auto missions and other activity can and will change those parameters. Solex in particular has lots of Gucci features that allow the user to change how the vehicle operates, and does this by changing parameters behind the scenes.

Well that answers it perfectly.

Cheers Andy [emoji106]

Most of the calibration is actually in parameters. Compass offsets, AHRS trim, etc all have lots of parameters that change when you do compass and level calibration. There are ones that change in flight. Ones that change when you arm. Etc etc. Sounds like that's what you're seeing, so nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Diether
Great input guys. Much appreciated and honoured to be part of this amazing group.
BTW, I spoke to Kelly and he will introduce separate flight logs in Solex for multiple Solos as most of us are heading that way!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela