Solo Pairing

Reaction score
Hi! I have just received a 3 DR Solo from Amazon and unfortunately I 've realized that the starting process isn't easy and friendly. I have serious problems in pairing the Solo to the controller and I've lost the confidence in coping the issue. In detail even if the controller and the Solo switch on, the icon "Waiting for solo" remains on the screen of the controller and I am no more in the condition to continue the process. I have already tried to reset the system to the factory parameters, but the detection of the vehicle and the pair seem to me obstacles hard to solve. Do you think is it possible to follow anymore the correct procedure to pair the controller and the Solo? Unfortunately I live in Italy and it isn't so easy to contact 3DR Robotics in USA to have the correct informations. I'm very grateful if anyone who experienced the same problem could give me suggestions about my issue.
Best regards

Francesco

Thanks for your suggestions. I tried again but with no results. So I decided to return the drone to Amazon. Unfortunately I have suffered high costs because shipping costs and import fees will not be refunded.
My experience perhaps teachs not to buy refurbished drones anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc