Solo on the way

Reaction score
Ordered a Solo after days back and it has been shipped already. Will have on the 2nd. Will see how it compares to the P3. Hopefully the gimbal will not take more than a few weeks to ship. Anyone else have real life opinions versus the two machines?

I can't compare to the P3 but vs my P2 it is much more stable. Very smooth flyer, very sturdy after seeing some of the recent crashes. Lots of software available and much much more to come. Very good warranty and good support. Overall a better company. I have not had any problems with mine, it streams video flawlessly. Starting to play around with Tower for mission planning. Having the gimbal will be a real plus with having complete control over the camera. As posted previously the range is not great but in open areas people are getting over 4000 feet with no loss of video. I have a P2 I fly my Go Pro on and have had to replace ESCs and motors after a tip on landing. Form what I have seen so far from the Solo it is very durable. Also, when landing the Solo, it is very stable and there is not much of a chance of tipping it due to it wider stance and lower center of gravity. The Smart shots are nice the app works well. They are working on additional features for the app so we should be seeing some updates soon. I think it's a great machine and will only get better as time goes on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421