Solo mountain top selfie

Reaction score
It is of course a little shaky due to no gimbal but I will use it as an example for a before and after gimbal video. No touch ups with this video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice. I would have liked to video of your landing. On top of a mountain covered in trees, you are a braver man than I.

Nice. I would have liked to video of your landing. On top of a mountain covered in trees, you are a braver man than I.

Here you go. I brought it in nice and slow. Ignore the black socks. It was too hot for pants but the bugs were having a feast on my legs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnNuff
I cant ignore the black socks :)

Stylish aren't they :) I told my daughters a few years ago when I get to the age when I'm wearing socks with shorts just put me out of my misery. I now know why older people do it, they stop giving a damn what other people think and go for comfort rather than style. I don't do it in public but when the bugs are bad and I'm on top of a mountain I think what the hell no one is going to see me :)

"I think what the hell no one is going to see me"

then you film it for the world to see haha.
its cool man. im almost 40 and i already dont give a hoot

Reactions: aggravated...
Thanks nice flying. I'm not that confident yet. That fashion statement, well like I said you're a lot braver man than I.

Reactions: aggravated...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc