Solo Motor balancing

Reaction score
Website
www.relish3d.com
I saw a video on the importance of motor balancing and not only prop balancing to reduce vibration in videos. I understand that you can run individual motors using mission planner.

Here is my problem.

I have a Mac and when I tried to run MP on a Win10/Win8.1 image (run on parallel client)... I can't seem to connect to Solo using Sololink WiFi on UDP 14550. It won't connect.

Any one who has been successful in this?

Thanks.
David

I'm assuming APM Planner offers the same tools as Mission Planner....Once connected to Solo through APM Planner, try the following.

Initial Setup >> Optional Hardware >> Motor Test

The above doesn't show up until your connected, at least in Mission Planner....

Do you mind sharing the link to the video you watched? Since my crash I have had a bit of a vibration and need help isolating it. Thanks!

I saw a video on the importance of motor balancing and not only prop balancing to reduce vibration in videos. I understand that you can run individual motors using mission planner.

Here is my problem.

I have a Mac and when I tried to run MP on a Win10/Win8.1 image (run on parallel client)... I can't seem to connect to Solo using Sololink WiFi on UDP 14550. It won't connect.

Any one who has been successful in this?

Thanks.
David
I had the same issue trying on my mac. Individual Motor controls aren't available on the mac version. Wound up saving time and effort by borrowing an old PC laptop and running MP on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks