Solo looses gps and crashes

Reaction score
Solo losses gps and I loose control. How do I prevent crashing?

Totally correct set a or b to fly manual, it's saved my ass at least 5 times already and every single time as soon as I touch the button, I have complete control. Manual is your friend Acro is right practice the hell out of it and switching to it cause in that oh $hit moment it won't come natraully at first. I tried pause my first GPS glitch and it does nothing, manual is great and I use it as much now as I do fly with GPS. You get great smooth shots once you get used to the drift and can concentrate on your camera almost like cable cam after a while.

Reactions: Saturn13
How do I prevent crashing?
Totally correct set a or b to fly manual, it's saved my ass at least 5 times already and every single time as soon as I touch the button, I have complete control. Manual is your friend Acro is right practice the hell out of it and switching to it cause in that oh $hit moment it won't come natraully at first. I tried pause my first GPS glitch and it does nothing, manual is great and I use it as much now as I do fly with GPS. You get great smooth shots once you get used to the drift and can concentrate on your camera almost like cable cam after a while.
OK Kool I'm gonna practice tomorrow thanks for the help! These drones can take a beating I noticed crashed it 2 times only lost a couple propellers.still seems to run good.

OK Kool I'm gonna practice tomorrow thanks for the help! These drones can take a beating I noticed crashed it 2 times only lost a couple propellers.still seems to run good.
These drones? or this Solo. I find the solo can take a beating where as a lot of the others are costly with even minor crashes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela