Solo Gimbal dont work

Reaction score
My Solo Gimbal won't work after 1.3 update
My gimbal work well before the 1.3 update.Gimbal's led would be green when i turn on the solo.My gimbal's led is breathing red after 1.3 update,.
I reseted my solo without(with) gimbal,but gimbal still not work.The led is breathing red.
What can i do ? Please help me.

Contact support, breathing red usually means it's broken.

As well as doing a factory restore you should remove and reinstall the app on your device but even still the light being red doesn't bode well.

Contact support, breathing red usually means it's broken.

As well as doing a factory restore you should remove and reinstall the app on your device but even still the light being red doesn't bode well.
I think my gimbal don not a hardware problem.Before I update everything is working properly.After I upgraded everything else normal except gimbal.
When I turn on the power of the solo gimbal began as a green led.A few more seconds will turn breathing red.

I've had the same happen to my first gimbal, I think it's lost its calibration settings and those can only be done at the factory. Either way breathing red almost certainly means an RMA.

I've had the same happen to my first gimbal, I think it's lost its calibration settings and those can only be done at the factory. Either way breathing red almost certainly means an RMA.
do not have way to reset the gimbal now?If not it must be returned to the manufacturer?

See what support say but it sounds like it'll have to be returned and be replaced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421