Solo, Gimbal, Backpack, GoPro 4Black, and More For Sale

Reaction score
I'm selling my backup 3DR Solo, since I never started the business and don't need the second one.

Bundle for sale includes:
  1. 3DR Solo in great condition. Flown less than 45 minutes. Has the"mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N" upgrade installed. Has 3DR leg extenders installed.
  2. Solo Controller.
  3. 3DR Gimbal installed.
  4. GoPro Hero 4Black w/ 64GB SD Card.
  5. 2 sets of props.
  6. 2 Solo batteries.
  7. Battery charger and controller charger.
  8. Original 3DR Solo Backpack.
Latest firmware updates installed. Tested and fly's perfectly. No crashes. Asking $600 OBO. You pay shipping.

I'm selling my backup 3DR Solo, since I never started the business and don't need the second one.

1. 3DR Solo in great condition. Flown less than 45 minutes. Has the"mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N" upgrade installed. Has 3DR leg extenders installed.
  2. Solo Controller.
  3. 3DR Gimbal installed.
  5. 2 sets of props.
  6. 2 Solo batteries.
Latest firmware updates installed. Tested and fly's perfectly. No crashes. Asking $600 OBO. You pay shipping.
I might be interested, how would the transaction work? Never done this before and new to this forum.

Hi,

I'll send you a Private Message (PM) with details.

Larry

2. Solo Controller.
  3. 3DR Gimbal installed.
  5. 2 sets of props.
  6. 2 Solo batteries.

I'm interested your drone pls pm me for details I'm from Philippines. Thank you very much. Godbless!

Are you selling all as a bundle or would you be willing to sell just a gimbal ?

2. Solo Controller.
  3. 3DR Gimbal installed.
  5. 2 sets of props.
  6. 2 Solo batteries.
Hi Have you sold this bundle yet?

This bundle is still for sale. Send me your shipping address and I'll get a price for the shipping.

Any questions?
Hi Larry, Please don't continue, I have found a similar bundle in Australia without the expense of USA postal or courier charges. Also it is not possible to post LiPo batteries by air unless in a new drone and only one. Sorry to waste your time

Hi Kevin,

Yes, this bundle is still for sale. Send me your shipping address and I'll get a quote for the shipping costs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig