Solo, Gimbal, 3DR Backpack for sale - SOLD on Ebay

Reaction score
I have multiple Solos all with 3DR Gimbals for sale. I have several cases of batteries and clearly they will probably go bad before I ever get the opportunity to use what I’ve acquired. I currently use two Green Cube equipped Solos and have no issues with either. I have 1 Solo/Gimbal/ 3DR Backpack unopened from B&H I purchased 3 January 2018 for $599-
I also have a bunch of Solos all paired up with gimbals to sell. EVERYTHING I have is BRAND NEW and UNOPENED. All units are new and not refurbished. I’d love to sell local (Maryland) and skip the shipping hassle- but I realize that is unlikely.

Would tou be willing to part with a gimbal by itself?
Also depending on where in MD your located ( i live inmiddletown DE ), i may be able to pick it up so we dont have to deal with postage.

Last edited:
Nah. Not willing to part with just the gimbals- if I do that I will end up with 18 Solos left- when they go, they go as pairs.

TurboGhost-
Middletown is where Shane O’Neill’s tattoo shop is located- had him do a tattoo for me some years back when my brother passed. It’s a little run up I-95. ( hour away )

Yeah, he does pretty good work! Anyways if u change your mind id be happy to come pick it up. Ive had a solo almost 6 months now and its pretty much useless without a gimbal. I have all the parts printed for the gimbal just waiting, and the solo is just hanging on my wall doing nothin but lookin cool...

TurboGhost-
I hear you load and clear. The gimbal on Solo is what makes you appreciate what Solo’s capabilities REALLY are. I won’t split up the units; like I said earlier-,the gimbal at this point is way harder to acquire than Solo. Christ, Solo alone is now on B&H Photo for $399!! And that’s still less than half the price when Solo came out! If you ever want a Solo AND gimbal- let me know; I’d gladly meet you half way up 95- so it would only be about a half hour drive; because shipping isn’t cheap. You could always keep an extra Solo or put the new Solo on the chopping block.?. I just don’t want to end up with a dozen and a half Solos in the end with no gimbals- it would be like having a Shelby Cobra with no steering column. Let me know if you change your mind- I have plenty- one on forum sold so I’m down to 17 new units and my two upgraded Solo flyers. I’ll throw in some extra 3DR props and a set of Master Airscrew props ( color/ your choice ) Two brand new batteries and an additional charger so you can charge two batteries at the same time- Trust me, I’ve drove up to 3 hours through Fairfax Va just to buy a gimbal listed on Craigslist- this isn’t by any means a profitable transaction on my end. Everything I’ve purchased is BRAND NEW and not a refurbished unit or gimbal.

stupid auto- correct.
I hear you LOUD and clear.
Maybe you should just bite the bullet and get your Solo a little brother- no one likes being the only child unless your parents are filthy rich!!

Believe me when i say if i had the cash i definately would do so! Hell id like all of em just so i can say i have 20 birds! Lol, if i come up with some more cash youll be either my first or second call!

Do yourself a favor- 2 is good, 3 is great. But if you get more than that- they will just go unused. It’s the boat I’m in now.

Lol, yeah i already have a nandful of birds, i personally like tearing em down to make other projects... Was even thinking of starting a youtube channel devoted to it...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Sold on Ebay- it looks like ebay still has a bunch os Solo Enthusiasts-

Hey Brian-
Got $500 - Solo / Gimbal / 2 additional batteries . All brand new still in boxes.

That's a good deal. I'm considering putting one of mine up for sale to fund purchase of another drone

I have multiple Solos all with 3DR Gimbals for sale. I have several cases of batteries and clearly they will probably go bad before I ever get the opportunity to use what I’ve acquired. I currently use two Green Cube equipped Solos and have no issues with either. I have 1 Solo/Gimbal/ 3DR Backpack unopened from B&H I purchased 3 January 2018 for $599-
I also have a bunch of Solos all paired up with gimbals to sell. EVERYTHING I have is BRAND NEW and UNOPENED. All units are new and not refurbished. I’d love to sell local (Maryland) and skip the shipping hassle- but I realize that is unlikely.
USMC86. I live in Frederick MD and have had a Solo, with gimbal for about a year now. Would love to have a spare. What are we talkin $ wise?

Spare Solo or Spare Solo with Gimbal?
Solo with Gimbal- new in box- $425. If you meet me halfway- $400. I’m in White Marsh so it’s going to be about 25 minute drive for each of us/ but no shipping charges and no chance for your postal carrier to take out any anger issues with your packages.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44