Solo for extra money

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience or suggestions on the steps a person would take to start a side business using the Solo for videography/photography? Any licences or classes I would take?

Partly want to help offset some of the money I'm spending, so the wife doesn't end up killing me. LOL

Does anyone have experience or suggestions on the steps a person would take to start a side business using the Solo for videography/photography? Any licences or classes I would take?

Partly want to help offset some of the money I'm spending, so the wife doesn't end up killing me. LOL
Other than the time and brain cells for the 107 test, extra $150 for the test fee and extra $$ if you use extra help. Your wife may kill you when you find out all these may not bring in extra revenue.

Do your market research before you do anything at all. There's a very good chance that there's no market whatsoever and your additional costs will be costs.

Don't forget business licenses (state and local), insurance, and spare parts.

Nice pyrate. Thanks to you all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Get your 107
  • Fly missions for them while working on your craft...panos/etc.
  • Submit photos
  • Get paid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle