Solo + Extras for sale (SOLD)

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I've surpassed my 45 day return period at Best Buy waiting for the gimbal and at this point I think I am going to jump ship and get a P3. Going with P3 because they now offer follow me and other similar features I bought the Solo for. I will miss cable cam, but I believe I can get good enough with the controls that I may be able to pull it off… My solo has less than 2 hours of flight time and it has never been crashed! It flies excellent and I've never had any issues with it. It is updated with the latest firmware and was registered with 3DR. I'm obviously not looking to make any money off it. I just want to get close to what I paid for it.

1 - 3DR Solo
3 - Solo batteries
2 - Full set of props (8 total)
2 - Alfa 2.4HGz antennas
1 - GoProfessional Case
1 - Samsung Tab Pro 8.4"

Asking for $1500 (free UPS/FedEx ground shipping in the US only) via PayPal. Feel free to ask me any questions! I have all the original boxes, but shipping will cost less if I just ship it in the GPC case. If you don't want the case I can take $200 off and sell it separately.

View media item 86

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

I've surpassed my 45 day return period at Best Buy waiting for the gimbal and at this point I think I am going to jump ship and get a P3. Going with P3 because they now offer follow me and other similar features I bought the Solo for. I will miss cable cam, but I believe I can get good enough with the controls that I may be able to pull it off… My solo has less than 2 hours of flight time and it has never been crashed! It flies excellent and I've never had any issues with it. It is updated with the latest firmware and was registered with 3DR. I'm obviously not looking to make any money off it. I just want to get close to what I paid for it.

1 - 3DR Solo
3 - Solo batteries
2 - Alfa 2.4HGz antennas
1 - GoProfessional Case
1 - Samsung Tab Pro 8.4"

Asking for $1600 (free UPS/FedEx ground shipping in the US only) via PayPal. Feel free to ask me any questions! I have all the original boxes, but shipping will cost less if I just ship it in the GPC case. If you don't want the case I can take $200 off and sell it separately.

View media item 86
Wait for the gimbal...it's coming..I'm in Canada and I'm supposed to get mine next week after 5 months waiting...try if first then sell if it sucks...This is what I'm doing.. P3P has many drawbacks later..I'm doing the exact same as you..and almost pulled the trigger.. just saying..good luck

Wait for the gimbal...it's coming..I'm in Canada and I'm supposed to get mine next week after 5 months waiting...try if first then sell if it sucks...This is what I'm doing.. P3P has many drawbacks later..I'm doing the exact same as you..and almost pulled the trigger.. just saying..good luck

Thanks for the encouragement. If I have no takers by the time the gimbal is available at BB then I'll give it a shot and reevaluate!

I would not count on the next week unless it is in your hands, seems like you have to be on some mysterious list to get one. some folks get them in a week, some months no sense to it at all

Hey Everyone,

1 - 3DR Solo
3 - Solo batteries
2 - Alfa 2.4HGz antennas
1 - GoProfessional Case
1 - Samsung Tab Pro 8.4"

Asking for $1600 (free UPS/FedEx ground shipping in the US only) via PayPal. Feel free to ask me any questions! I have all the original boxes, but shipping will cost less if I just ship it in the GPC case. If you don't want the case I can take $200 off and sell it separately.

View media item 86
Per 3DR, the 30 day return starts when the gimbal arrives. I had to straighten that out with my dealer. Was told if I wanted to return it, the RMA has to come from 3DR then that would need to be shown to BB.

Per 3DR, the 30 day return starts when the gimbal arrives. I had to straighten that out with my dealer. Was told if I wanted to return it, the RMA has to come from 3DR then that would need to be shown to BB.

Interesting. I'll give that a shot. Thanks, Raybro!

So support at 3DR said the only possible way right now is to wait for Best Buy to receive the gimbal and the extended guarantee should be honored. Funny thing is I went into the BB yesterday and the manager said there wasn't a way for him to override the system that is no not accepting a return (past the return period). I haven't showed them the 3DR emails since I received them after, but I guess I'll give that a try when they finally receive it.

In any case, I'm still selling it here if anyone is interested. I can sell each item separately if need be. Let me know what item you are interested in. Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea