Solo drone BIG MISTAKE!!!

I for one really enjoy the RC hobby and I had to make my previous drones from kits. I love how the solo fly's and filming is now a breeze. So for you, the song said it best " BYE BYE BYE "

I've got 5 Solos and love them all! Thinking of a couple 'parts' birds off eBay just for fun.
I only have 4 but 3 best buy returns for parts. Now $59 and free shipping and they look new 2 had bad rev A GPS boards that were not bad at all did the tape mod and get 10sats.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
I have a Solo and a Mavic. I enjoy flying the Mavic, but there is something about the Solo that I really enjoy. Always trying to figure out its limits, constantly comparing footage between it and the Mavic.

Mavic sure don't got no Acro Mode!!

I have a Solo and a Mavic. I enjoy flying the Mavic, but there is something about the Solo that I really enjoy. Always trying to figure out its limits, constantly comparing footage between it and the Mavic.

Mavic sure don't got no Acro Mode!!
Same, I prefer carrying and pre-flight for Mavic, but prefer actually flying/using Solo.

Dont get trolled guys.....just like a solo guy throwing a shade post on dji boards....it happens to both...just dont fall in the trap. You got your bird and your preference.... trolls wanna start this crap

Reactions: twk01

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44