Solo Clocks 61.18 MPH in Level Flight

My first three Solo batteries got to a point I was getting less than 10 minute flight time and below 25% the voltage dropped rapidly so I gave them away. I'm sure with the ACRO, speed tests and heat here in Vegas my batteries wore out quicker than normal. With the recent price drop on batteries I purchased 4 spares as well as two BB combos with spare batteries, so I have a lot of batteries now.

My flight times are now about 15 minutes with a new battery and 11" APC props, even at altitude. Funny how much crap Solo gets; I've had this Solo about two years and it's still plugging away. I purchased two spare Solo's but have yet to take them out of the box.

During the time I have had this single Solo my P3P wore out and fell apart, my P4 isn't doing so well, even my H has been back to Yuneec; so my Solo is my backup drone but see's more flight time than the others. Here the same Solo in ACRO over a year ago, then a month ago flying backup since the H is in the shop and DJI GO sucks.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Watching the off- road video brought a new use for Solo to mind: while doing EXTREME off roading, Solo could fly ahead to scout the terrain for the best "route".

My first three Solo batteries got to a point I was getting less than 10 minute flight time and below 25% the voltage dropped rapidly so I gave them away. I'm sure with the ACRO, speed tests and heat here in Vegas my batteries wore out quicker than normal. With the recent price drop on batteries I purchased 4 spares as well as two BB combos with spare batteries, so I have a lot of batteries now.

My flight times are now about 15 minutes with a new battery and 11" APC props, even at altitude. Funny how much crap Solo gets; I've had this Solo about two years and it's still plugging away. I purchased two spare Solo's but have yet to take them out of the box.

During the time I have had this single Solo my P3P wore out and fell apart, my P4 isn't doing so well, even my H has been back to Yuneec; so my Solo is my backup drone but see's more flight time than the others. Here the same Solo in ACRO over a year ago, then a month ago flying backup since the H is in the shop and DJI GO sucks.
Perhaps you should get them out of the boxes and do the initial preflight update while it's still available.

Not saying it will be removed but belt and braces and all that.

Better to be sure.

Watching the off- road video brought a new use for Solo to mind: while doing EXTREME off roading, Solo could fly ahead to scout the terrain for the best "route".

Yes:) I do it all the time. Sometimes I question the trail ahead so I gain some altitude and scout; on many occasions the information gathered changed my coarse.

I did. And I'm aware. I posted my complete thought on the matter of moving/removing the legs. It's called being thorough and complete, which I am in most if not all of my posts. Even if it is restating something important that has already been said.
Its also called being a dehay, looking down on people, thinking your better. ect.

Reactions: Private Individual
Its also called being a dehay, looking down on people, thinking your better. ect.
No it's not. He asked a question. I answered that question, in detail, with complete information. And for some reason, this offends you. You who was not even involved. You've been here for less than a day and you're already running your mouth about stuff you know nothing about. I suggest you relax and stop looking for conflict, especially when it has nothing at all to do with you.

I like all those videos man..!
Thing like that are for big boys..!
Pretty cool stuff, me.., I rather look than do.
I flight my solo for photography and videos, but definitely the videos in here show me again how much capable and dynamic this thing are!
Enjoy your drones guys..!
And keep all this awesome videos coming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421