Solo Bundle for Sale

Reaction score
3DR SOLO Drone Bundle with GoPro Hero4 + Extras (SOLD)

Included in the Bundle :
1 - 3DR SOLO drone
1 - 3DR SOLO controller
1 - 3DR SOLO Gimbal - installed
1 - 3DR SOLO hard case backpack
1 - GoPro fixed mount - not installed
2 - 3DR SOLO smart batteries
2 - 3DR SOLO battery chargers
1 - 3DR Controller charger
3 - Sets of 3DR SOLO propellors (6 total blades)
1 - GoPro Hero4 Black with 2 extra batteries
1 - Wasabi Power dual battery charger
4 - Leg extenders
1 - Relish3D HDMI cable (to reduce any vibration passed to gimbal)
1 - Relish3D GoPro clip (allows access to SD card while GoPro remains in gimbal)
Various Gopro accessories (clips, waterproof housing etc.)

Last edited:
3DR SOLO Drone Bundle with GoPro Hero4 + Extras

Included in the Bundle :
1 - 3DR SOLO drone
1 - 3DR SOLO controller
1 - 3DR SOLO Gimbal - installed
1 - 3DR SOLO hard case backpack
1 - GoPro fixed mount - not installed
2 - 3DR SOLO smart batteries
2 - 3DR SOLO battery chargers
1 - 3DR Controller charger
3 - Sets of 3DR SOLO propellors (6 total blades)
1 - GoPro Hero4 Black with 2 extra batteries
1 - Wasabi Power dual battery charger
4 - Leg extenders
1 - Relish3D HDMI cable (to reduce any vibration passed to gimbal)
1 - Relish3D GoPro clip (allows access to SD card while GoPro remains in gimbal)
Various Gopro accessories (clips, waterproof housing etc.)
I know you say it's a bundle but any chance you could sell just the backpack?

I've been looking for one for ages but could never find one at the right price.

I know you say it's a bundle but any chance you could sell just the backpack?

I've been looking for one for ages but could never find one at the right price.

Sorry Tamj, I really want to keep everything together.

Reactions: bigDavid
Nine hundred for all of it.
55417421.jpg

Good luck with the sale. Your never going to get that. I have had one listed for two - three months now with everything you mentioned in addition to an Itelite DBS long range antenna system with amplifiers for $100 less than your asking. Zero bites. The sad truth is these things are selling for $599 new with the gimbal now. I've all but abandoned hope in selling mine but it doesn't cost anything to list it on Craigslist or FB so I just leave it up. Hope you have better luck than me! And I should end by saying I love the Solo but given my schedule I just don't have enough time to fly it. I'm not looking to purchase another platform or anything like that.

You should probably consider selling the GoPro separate from the Solo.

Good luck with the sale. Your never going to get that. I have had one listed for two - three months now with everything you mentioned in addition to an Itelite DBS long range antenna system with amplifiers for $100 less than your asking. Zero bites. The sad truth is these things are selling for $599 new with the gimbal now. I've all but abandoned hope in selling mine but it doesn't cost anything to list it on Craigslist or FB so I just leave it up. Hope you have better luck than me! And I should end by saying I love the Solo but given my schedule I just don't have enough time to fly it. I'm not looking to purchase another platform or anything like that.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I actually sold it yesterday (without the GoPro). I would suggest posting it everywhere and just get eyes on it. I got a couple very reasonable offers on ebay, and eventually sold it through CL.

You should probably consider selling the GoPro separate from the Solo.
I have someone that has offered to buy the GoPro separately, but it hasn't gone through. Make me an offer if you are interested.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I actually sold it yesterday (without the GoPro). I would suggest posting it everywhere and just get eyes on it. I got a couple very reasonable offers on ebay, and eventually sold it through CL.

I have someone that has offered to buy the GoPro separately, but it hasn't gone through. Make me an offer if you are interested.
How much did you sell it for without the GoPro. Curious as to how I would price it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela