Solo battery: Best practices?

Reaction score
If one does a short flight and lands with 60 per cent or so battery life left would it be ok to just recharge to 100 per cent before flying the following day, or should the battery be depleted further before recharging?

Also I remember reading somewhere about the approximate operating time for a fully charged controller, but can't seen to find that again. (?)

Lipos do not need to be depleted before charging. You can re-charge at any point as long as you did not run them down below 0% as read on the controller/app. Not sure on the total controller time, but seems about 4hrs if I remember (probably not, pretty old)?

Lipos do not need to be depleted before charging. You can re-charge at any point as long as you did not run them down below 0% as read on the controller/app. Not sure on the total controller time, but seems about 4hrs if I remember (probably not, pretty old)?
hi, what happen if the battery totally drain as in zero there will affect on battery life to recharge again?

I've always just ran my batteries down to near 0 but thats cuz I enjoy the most while I can :D

Are people generally not happy w/ 3dr at the moment, like I'm annoyed but not unhappy.
Whats the general consensus here?
I luckily found 1 last battery at Fry's today and I guess I beat this older gentleman to it and he was cussing up a storm.

full

Does the solo battery have a built in balancer? Has anyone charged the solo battery on a multi charger? If so what did you use to connect it? I'm thinking about making one but I want be sure that the batter has a balancer built in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc