Solo batteries?

Reaction score
Haven't heard much about when extra batteries for Solo will ship? Doesn't seem it would have much to do with the schedule for gimbal release. Would't want to FINALLY get my gimbal only to be stuck with the one original battery for another extended period of time.

Haven't heard much about when extra batteries for Solo will ship? Doesn't seem it would have much to do with the schedule for gimbal release. Would't want to FINALLY get my gimbal only to be stuck with the one original battery for another extended period of time.
B&H Photo shipped out my extra battery yesterday. Tracking number says delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

... Although I'm sure what retailer you bought your Solo from makes a difference.

... Although I'm sure what retailer you bought your Solo from makes a difference.
Yes. Dronefly told me they were only making two shipments. Since Solo shipped, and gimbal is delayed, they were going to wait on my free battery, backpack, props, etc until the gimbal ships.

I tried to talk them out of it and talk sense into them, but couldn't. I cancelled my extra batteries, backpacks, props, and chargers, and ordered from Fry's.

Still getting my free battery from them, as well as gimbal, since I ordered Solo through them. I am sure I won't get free battery Uriel I get the gimbal.

Who you get things from matters.

In general when ordering DJI things it pays to have a dealer between you and the company, to defend your interests. It seems to be the opposite with 3DR.

B&H Photo shipped out my extra battery yesterday. Tracking number says delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

Heyyyyyy.. how do you rate?! I bought my Solo + gimbal + extra battery from B&H over a month ago and just keep getting "not yet" type email updates! :D

Given you're receiving yours, perhaps they are getting some stock in.

Definitely agree it can make a difference where you buy-- especially if you have any issues. In my case, the controller battery would not charge. Calls & emails to 3DR were a waste of time (never got back to me once) but B&H came through. The issued an RMA for the controller and when they received the defective one, they sent me out a brand new one. Some communication issues next and they neglected to include the AC charger (I had returned that also thinking perhaps that was the problem) but again, a quick RMA and they went out a new charging unit immediately.

I've spent many thousands of $$$ over the years at B&H and have never had a negative experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150