Solo Arriving?

Jacob

Administrator
Reaction score
When does your Solo arrive and where did you order?

I ordered from DSLRPros and it should be here late May.

Reactions: clackey
Well I ordered from BH on April 13. Have been told late May as well until today. My rep looked it up today and said that the manufacturer has informed them of a shipping change of mid to late June! I was not happy. And it's possible that is for new orders. I'm hoping that the early pre-orders are still on for late May.

i ordered mine from B H on apiel 20.
if and when i will get it is unknown.

Ordered from B&H on 04/17/2015.

Received one of their standard emails yesterday when a new item has not yet been received informing me of such. Late May to mid-June would be okay with me so long as the iOS app is ready to go upon receipt!

Last edited:
Odered from B&H on 5/5/15

emailed customer support here's there response

"Please be advised that your backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse by 6/30. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information."

is there anywhere else i can get it sooner or am i too late? btw is B&H a good place to buy a drone from ive never purchased anything from them?

Odered from B&H on 5/5/15

emailed customer support here's there response

"Please be advised that your backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse by 6/30. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information."

is there anywhere else i can get it sooner or am i too late? btw is B&H a good place to buy a drone from ive never purchased anything from them?
I ordered from B&H a few times. Bought my P2V+V3 from them and had no issues. Got it in three days after I ordered it.

B&H is a first-rate outfit. I bought my first Nikon 35mm camera from them about 25 years ago and have been purchasing from them every since. Never a problem, you're in good hands.

b h is not the problem.
as soon as they get them they will ship them.
problem is 3dr getting them to B H.
when nobody knows for sure.

I order mine for DSLR Pro and they said shipping for Pre Orders would be the end of May. Keeping my fingers crossed it still happens. I've sold my P2 and Inspire

I order mine for DSLR Pro and they said shipping for Pre Orders would be the end of May. Keeping my fingers crossed it still happens. I've sold my P2 and Inspire
Wow u must realy hate DJI to sell a Phantom and inspire to get a solo.
good luck.

Interesting point, I was about to buy an Inspire until I heard about the Solo, my needs are strictly filming/video so on thats basis I think the Solo will be the better bird. What prompted you to sell the Inspire?
Rumour control suggests a price drop for the Inspire, currently I can find local dealers offering a slight discount compared to DJI.

Last edited:
Wow u must realy hate DJI to sell a Phantom and inspire to get a solo.
good luck.

Hate? No, pissed off I had 6 Phantom 2 batteries that now would not fit the P3 yes. The issues with the Inspire was some major arm wobble and a camera that was always a little bit crooked. If I could have sent the Inspire back on their dime and had the arms and camera issue corrected in a week or two that would have been fine. But I had to pay for shipping back (after owning for 7 days) and would have to wait 5-6 weeks for it to be fixed........sorry but thats BS in my book.

I really wanted to get a P3 but looking back at the customer service I got or lets say the lack of customer service from DJI over the last 2 years left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Just moving onto another company, I'm sure DJI won't miss me at all

i talked to a guy at BH today.
he said that they had recieved a few nphantom 3 and sent them to pre orders.
i have a feeling this same thing will happen with the solo.
lets just say B H ordered 500 solo and only get 100 on the first shipment.
this means a lot of us will still be sitting in a corner sucking our thumbs waiting for the third fourth or fifth shipment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc