solo app sign up

Reaction score
the solo app on my tablet quit working all of a sudden. I tried to dump that original app and start over. Now the sign up page on the app just sits there.. when I skip this function and try to log on . it wont reconize my passwords or my old passowords.. therefore I can't locate or log on to fly the damn thing??/

the solo app on my tablet quit working all of a sudden. I tried to dump that original app and start over. Now the sign up page on the app just sits there.. when I skip this function and try to log on . it wont reconize my passwords or my old passowords.. therefore I can't locate or log on to fly the damn thing??/
I had this problem too and contacted 3DR support and they said that the sign in function is obsolete. You do not need to sign in, and you can still have warranty support without signing in. That's what I was told by 3DR via chat a couple of weeks ago. I kept getting JSON errors.

3D Robotics removed the logo on site a while back, but it should not affect all the other functions of the Solo App.

What tablet are you using?

I'm using HTC M8 Android phone and Nexus 7 (2013) tablet.

I know, that's why I haven't upgrade to 10.3. Theoretically I can update my iPhone because I have the two android systems that I can use with both the Solo and Solex apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421