Solo app problem

Reaction score
Hello guys, I think there's a problem with my solo responding to certain settings in the app...... for one I never could get follow to work. and recently I also noticed that the drones speed doesn't change much if at all when moving the adjustment sliders, I can run faster than it can fly with the sliders pushed all the way to the right. I searched online about it and ran across a post stating they move the slider but there's no apply button. that could be my problem because I never seen an apply button since first use. Yesterday I got the SOLEX app and that's when I realized a problem with the solo app. I moved my speed sliders all the way to the right and compared to the solo app that thing moved like lightning!!! I did run into one small problem with understanding solex, when setting A B buttons my options are loiter and a few other unfamiliar settings for it. I have Three questions.... What's wrong with the solo app, Is the solex app dependable, & Please explain the AB Button options in solex. Please feel free to add any other helpful info.

Kelly comes on here, but I would join the Solex FB group.
As far as the sliders go, I have had no problems on IOS or Android getting those to change.

Reactions: Jermone grant
Im using a Note 3 with my solo, and when you move the sliders with the solo app is there an apply button available to save those settings. Refer to my initial post for why

The solo app should have the same effect as the sliders in the Solex app. If the solo app is not working as it should, I suggest you uninstall it and reinstall it. I've never seen or heard of this happening before.

The solex app is supurb and reliable. Frankly it is better than the 3DR solo app. The only thing you really need the 3DR app for is firmware updates. And 3DR is not producing firmware updates anymore. So really the only time you'd ever need it is if you need to do a factory reset.

Reactions: Jermone grant
Thanks, The solex app sure does feel better. I'll reinstall the solo app to see if that helps.

I noticed this problem today as well. The sliders move and can change the speed (without hitting apply) but when you go back in later, the sliders are where they were before. The end result is that the "Very Fast" speed is not attainable with this app. Let me know how the reinstall goes.

My data:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7 inch (2016 version)
Android 5.1.1
Solo App 2.4.0

OK, but with me in the solo app I move the sliders then when I go to fly the speed seems to be the same; then as you said, when I go back in settings the sliders were where they were before. I will post an update in a day or two about the reinstall results

Hello Guys, finally good weather & i put it back in the air. I upgraded my phone too from a galay note 3 to the LG v20 & everything works GREAT. The follow problem is no longer a problem, & I dont have to readjust my performance settings every time i go out to fly.

I am also having problems with changing the speed on my solo, using my note 3 which has been updated, but the solo app still not allow the speed change under performance mode to remain once you exit.
My note 3 worked on the 3dr solo I bought 2 years ago, but having problems with solo app with my new 6 month old 3dr solo drone.
I see on the forum that a 3dr solo drone operator had to update his note 3 to a new L G phone.
Here's my question " is my Galaxy note 3 to old for my 6 month old solo, and if so do I need to update to a new phone?

Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc