Solo app crashes on all apple gear.

Reaction score
I can connect to the solo Wi-Fi and open the app but is soon as I click fly the app crashes this happens on my iPhone and two different iPads. Any ideas.

How do you uninstall the new software and go back to the older version?

the latest version of the sidepilot app seems to to work for streaming video from the solo.

I really hope that 3DR (or Apple) steps up and fixes this.
Well, Apple couldn't care less about "some app" that doesn't work and 3DR said they are "done" with the consumer side so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Well, Apple couldn't care less about "some app" that doesn't work and 3DR said they are "done" with the consumer side so I wouldn't hold your breath.
I'm surprise you would say that since I just received an email from 3DR and stated that they are working on a solution.

I'm surprise you would say that since I just received an email from 3DR and stated that they are working on a solution.
I have heard that before. Most of the developers have left so I don't know who is left to work on this.

No doubt this is a development that 3DR could not have foreseen so I'm sure they're scrambling.

I hope they come up with a fix quickly but I'm not holding my breath.

I bit the bullet and bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10'. If they fix the IOS version I'll go back to my ipad mini. May buy Solex now and see what all the hype is about. It sounds cool.

There's a new version of the Solo App available!

Just tried it out today and it seems to work well on my iOS 10.3.x devices.

Never say never ;-)

The new solo App works perfectly, you only have to update your Apple device, glad 3dr has software engineers still working for them.
Bob

My iPhone 4 and iPad mini 4 both with their latest iOS and latest solo app version work fine for me

My Mini 4 wants to update to 10.3.2, are we safe?

Yes, i think so.

My iOS-Devices (iPhone 7 & iPad Air 2 and 10.3.2) both worked about two hours without any issues. The latest Solo version seems to be very stable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela