solo app carshing

Reaction score
every time I hit "fly solo" on the app it crash, so I can't stream any video on my phone. did somebody has the same problem

Same thing happens to my tablet that has both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz wifi I've never been able to work it out.

Someone else was having the same issue and it this was established that it's an iOS 10.3 issue which is still in beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having the same issue - submitted a ticket to 3DR and to Apple - 10.3 Beta 2.

I have the same problem as well on my iPhone 7. I tend to think it's just a buggy implementation of the Solo app. I converted to Android and running Solex. Even 3DR Solo App on Android is much more stable.

Hi, I have the same issue with my iPhone 6s or iPad mini 3 both running IOS 10.2.1
But after several tries, it works.

HelloPC - I had seen that behavior on 10.2 and 10.2.1 - this issue is different. The app runs fine, you can connect to the drone fine via wifi - but the app will instantly and consistently crash when you hit the "Fly Solo" button.

I am having the same problem just started after I updated my Iphone 5s to IOS 10.3 was working perfectly before that.

Is there anything we can do, I doubt 3dr will be any help?...I did a work around so I can now use the app on my tablet but its rather large at 12 inches, so if I could ever use my phone again that would be awesome...

3DR will be updating the app in the next few weeks. Stay tuned....multiple people have been told by 3DR that they will fix the app - me included.

Reactions: Sargemo
SO all iphone/ipad users are unable to fly until the app is updated?

If you update to iOS 10.3 your Solo app will not work. Simple. They should have it fixed in the next few weeks.

Reactions: Sargemo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc