solex missions problem solved

Reaction score
hello all, solex missions manual describes a panel for "send" and "arm" to pop up once a saved mission is selected. this isn't coming up for me. i'm using a galaxy tab 4. anyone else seen this? thanks.

Open up the Maps view, lower right of screen. Click on Missions, then select the mission you want to run. This should open the Send/Arm box. I had to look for this my first time. Sorry, no experience with galaxy tab 4.

Open up the Maps view, lower right of screen. Click on Missions, then select the mission you want to run. This should open the Send/Arm box. I had to look for this my first time. Sorry, no experience with galaxy tab 4.
Thanks for the reply, yes what you describe is what i've been doing. except the box does not appear. i see it in videos online but i'm thinking maybe there is a compatibility issue with the tablet.

i have tried it connected to the drone of course, but out of curiosity, does the "send/arm" box also appear after selecting a mission even when not connected to solo?

ok my bad, i found the panel. i was trying to get it from the missions map view where instead of "layers" it says "missions". oops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela