Solex freezing up during flight on multiple Solos

Reaction score
Hello all,

Has anyone had a problem in the latest version of Solex where it will randomly lock up during flight? I'm running the Nexus 7 2013. Both my brother and I are running the same hardware and have been experiencing the same lock ups recently.
We hadn't flown in several months and after upgrades to the latest Solex FW this is happening. The screen will freeze on the live video. The only way to correct it is to reboot the Nexus.
I've left Kelly an email about it but haven't heard back yet so I figured I'd ask over here.

Anyone seeing this?

Thanks.

Don.

Nope, although if you're both running the same hardware, same software and have the same problems, wouldn't that point towards a shared issue with the Nexus? I know I had a heck of a time with my phone rebooting at random, got to the stage where I thought I would have to recycle it, turns out a well known program was causing the issues (*cough cough waze cough cough*). Maybe you both got an app on there that's causing the issue.

Reactions: rikracer
Nope, although if you're both running the same hardware, same software and have the same problems, wouldn't that point towards a shared issue with the Nexus?

Could be. But why after several months of not using it when previously they had worked fine? I hadn't even turned on my Nexus in several months. The battery was dead when I attempted to power it on. Mine has done it twice now. It's usually around 8-10 minutes into the flight when the vid freezes. It happened once or twice in the previous year but not on every flight.
I'll have to look at the apps that are installed as you suggested.

Thanks for the reply.

Don

Reactions: IrishmanPDX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44