Solex for Solo

Love it
A couple of questions though.

Would it be possible to have the gimbal function slower?

When using the gimbal slider, I have noticed if you don't place your finger on the screen corresponding exactly where the gimbal is currently the gimbal moves to this position.

Would it be possible to have an angular display (I know it is in the left corner) with the gimbal slider? I seam to constantly have the gimbal moving up and down as I "try" to get it to where I want?

Apart from that it's a fantastic and much appreciated update.

Many thanks Kelly.
[emoji106]
@speatuk what kind of device are you using?

I can't afford to buy another device to run Solex.

If the button issue doesn't get fixed, Solex will be history.:(

Nooooo!

I honestly did not realise everyone was having issues.

I hope Kelly can fix this.

Sorry MD, this is the right Video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yes

Haha... Check out this channel on Youtube (ChuckPPhotography) there's a number of Solex-related videos on there. The Target video was one where I helped, but conditions weren't good that day for demoing Follow/Remote. So we just messed around. I'm not sure why he titled that video "Target Test", other than that's the reason we got together to fly. :) We're going to make a more instructive video at some point on Follow/Remote.

This lighting video might help also:

Reactions: Kelly Schrock
Just started using Solex for the first time the other day and while I was taking photos I noticed the screen would go black when I hit the shutter button for about 4-5 seconds until returning. I thought it was just my tablet taking a while to get back the video feed but upon looking at my videos/pictures I noticed that each time I took a picture it would take 30 pictures instead. I haven't touched any Solex settings nor is my Hero4 Silver setup anything like this in picture mode. Am I missing something in Solex that I can correct this to take one photo? And yes camera is set to Hero4 Silver in Solex.

I'll have to check it out this spring with my HTC M8 Android phone which has a built in barometer. But my question was if the Galaxy S LTE does?

Just started using Solex for the first time the other day and while I was taking photos I noticed the screen would go black when I hit the shutter button for about 4-5 seconds until returning. I thought it was just my tablet taking a while to get back the video feed but upon looking at my videos/pictures I noticed that each time I took a picture it would take 30 pictures instead. I haven't touched any Solex settings nor is my Hero4 Silver setup anything like this in picture mode. Am I missing something in Solex that I can correct this to take one photo? And yes camera is set to Hero4 Silver in Solex.

Sounds like you have your camera setting on Burst mode. Open the Camera settings and look at the bottom. If it's on Photo, it will only take one picture. If it's on Burst, then it will take pictures according to the "Burst Rate" setting. It sounds like you have that set to 30 / 6s or something along those lines.

I guess the author of Solex follows this thread. This drone uses an APM controller. He might be interested in making a version for this drone.

I guess the author of Solex follows this thread. This drone uses an APM controller. He might be interested in making a version for this drone.

This is an APM drone? Cool, yes, I'm interested. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421