SOLD

Reaction score
My Solo is at the bottom of a lake thanks to Chris Anderson--long story. I'm selling off what I have left and (sadly) giving up on 3DR.

FPVLR antenna (v1) - $100 sold
Solo backpack (good condition 7/10) - $80 sold
3x Solo battery (approx 25 flights each) - $60/each sold
2x Solo charger - $30/each sold
Solo controller - $offer

USA only. Shipping via USPS Priority at-cost, I'm located in Utah.

Contact me here or on Twitter @codysims twitter.com/codysims

i-VZfpDT9.jpg

Last edited:
My Solo is at the bottom of a lake thanks to Chris Anderson--long story. I'm selling off what I have left and (sadly) giving up on 3DR.

FPVLR antenna (v1) - $100
Solo backpack (good condition 7/10) - $80
3x Solo battery (approx 25 flights each) - $60/each
2x Solo charger - $30/each
Solo controller - $offer

i-VZfpDT9.jpg
'Dang' ! I just ordered a backpack from Amazon Today !!!!!!! :-(

Kinda want the ant.. how firm on price?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

FPVLR antenna (v1) - $100
Solo backpack (good condition 7/10) - $80
3x Solo battery (approx 25 flights each) - $60/each
2x Solo charger - $30/each
Solo controller - $offer

i-VZfpDT9.jpg
I'm interested interested in the backpack.

Wow that's a shame Cody... your videos were a great showcase for the Solo's capabilities.
If the sale of the backpack doesn't go through I'd like to buy it, shipped to 33195.

Last edited:
I highly doubt Chris Anderson struck your solo out of the sky. Do you want to discuss the situation and perhaps resolve it (maybe a long shot, but maybe better than storming off)?

Ah, I see. Well that's awkward. Did you not discuss replacement due to Chris not informing you of the re-calibration that's needed? I had an issue where my warranty was being denied because of a hole drilled in the plastic shell. Even offered to cover the cost of the new shell, but customer service was adamant. They acknowledged the hole had nothing to do with the IMU failure, but denied the replacement because of the hole. I explained the situation to Chris on DIYD and he took care of it. An hour later, I had a new Solo being shipped to me and the warranty being honored. I won't do it again and push my luck, but he stood by it.

Yes sorry, batteries & chargers spoken for. @EA Hendrix 2nd if that falls through.

@Don H. PM me shipping zip code & paypal email and I'll invoice for backpack. @cheebs 2nd if that doesn't work out.

Just FPVLR antenna & solo controller left.

As for Chris A, I shouldn't be so harsh. He helped me out getting a GPS board that they don't sell, but didn't mention that I needed to calibrate. I should have known, though. But I didn't and it flew away, crashed ~600ft from where it went rogue smack in the center of a reservoir, very impressive divebomb splash 10/10. I tried to be nice, then I asked directly, no response and that's that. Not interested in pursuing this further (as in, don't need anyone contacting him on my behalf). Not storming off @Pedals2Paddles, more like slinking away tail between legs. I have a Phantom 3 that doesn't deliver results quite as smooth but I'm making it work, and Autopilot app is amazing once you get a handle on it.. plus if I crash it (who am I joking.. WHEN I crash it) I don't lose yet another $$$ GoPro along with the drone, heh

Last edited:
All items are spoken for. Apologies to all that are waiting for me, I didn't get a chance to take care of anything last night like I'd hoped. This evening I will!

@Rex Barlow Done. Message me your Paypal email and I'll invoice.

Reactions: Rex Barlow
Everything but Solo controller is sold & shipped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc