Software update taking forever or not working at all

Reaction score
a new software update was available today, so I went ahead and started it. It has taken about 10 minutes in the past, but this time it Won't finish. I quit the update the first time about 30 minutes into it. Restarted update again after all components power cycled. That was probably 45 minutes with no apparent progress. Power cycled again, it is now over an hour. The software update on my Samsung G4 is still animating and says "This app will disconnect from Solo wifi during the update". It had the same message the other times as well. The batteries are all good, wifi signal 5 bars.
Has anyone else experienced this?

a new software update was available today, so I went ahead and started it. It has taken about 10 minutes in the past, but this time it Won't finish. I quit the update the first time about 30 minutes into it. Restarted update again after all components power cycled. That was probably 45 minutes with no apparent progress. Power cycled again, it is now over an hour. The software update on my Samsung G4 is still animating and says "This app will disconnect from Solo wifi during the update". It had the same message the other times as well. The batteries are all good, wifi signal 5 bars.
Has anyone else experienced this?
A slight addendum... The controller is looking for GPS and is in the Fly mode, even though I never touched it.

I tried that. No good. Controller also said Update Failed. BUT... my IPad successfully loaded the update in under 10 minutes. My phone still thinks an update is needed though. I mist use the phone when flying.because the iPad is.too large for the controller clamp. I will see what happens tomorrow.
Is there a serious problem running out of date software?

Uninstall Solo app then reinstall and do update. Working that way for Androids.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc