SO _LO FRUSTRATED!

Reaction score
I have been trying to get my solo in the air but have nothing but issues first cant get app to connect ,,,i am operating on ipad mini app loads but wont connect to solo ,,,,secondly gopro 3+ silver turns on then 5 seconds later shuts down....on few times where app did connect,,,camera comes on ...shuts off ....ARG!...tried factory reset of solo and controller now cant get app to connect at all and solo wants initial update to start up but it wont connect ...anyone have some ideas on this?

Cannot get solo to connect to app it keeps giving wifi connection help ...but wont connect even when app says its connected it wont open...paperweight at this point

You will also want to turn off gopro auto shut off if its on. The reset of the solo I don't think is beneficial. Open the app, power on the controller, connect ipad through through wifi to controller, power on gopro and start recording (you can't control the 3+ silver through the app) now turn on the solo, it should connect to the controller, then find satellites, once it says solo ready to fly hold the fly button, motors start, hold fly again, it'll launch, then enjoy!

I hope that helps get you off the ground. Sorry you're having issues, if this doesn't resolve them I'll pull out my silver and see if I could come up with a solution. Are you using the gimbal or static mount?

no communication link to solo from app ....ipad says connected in wifi screen also tried in ipod says connected in wifi screen but app says to connect to solo wifi....yada yada i tried deleting and reloading app removed gopro and gimbal still wont preflight update

My Solo is stuck in this mode , i feel as though i have done all correct steps but its not having any effect . Solo app will not connect at all.it says on ipad wifi screen it is connected to solo wifi but app says not.i would like to advocate for Solo but so far nothing but grief here! DJI starting to look pretty good

so ...controller and solo are on ...lights are blue in front red in rear of solo ...controller says "preflight update"
ipad mini 32gig retina says on wifi connect screen "checkmark beside "Sololink_3c7f7b"
no internet connection
puts up bubble that says "connected to sololink wifi ,press here to open app"
open app...screen in upper left say "not Connected"
click on " Connect"
goes to screen that says "Connect to wifi link"
1 goto setting > wifi on your device
that is loop its on....controller says preflight update...tried factory reset, paired succesfully ,but here it is
i have removed gimbal ....prior to reset, no gopro connected
thats what i know at this point .
Hope can solve this .off to work now
Thanks any input is greatly appreciated

The latest iOS doesn't work great with Solo app. Make sure ALL apps are closed. Connect to Solo WiFi. Then open Solo app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gopro wifi is out of picture,disconnected it altogether,no gopro ,no apps running . even rewiped ipad to factory ,still wont connect in app though ipad says it is connected to wifi

I also have issues with my ipad mini and iPhone 6s
I've reinstalled the app on both machines and now the Solo is immediately found.

But the app crashes often on my ipad mini when I go to the google map to use special shots.
On my iPhone I have the same issue but less crashes.
I assume it is because I have no internet on my ipad when conencted to the solo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc