Slowing things down...

Reaction score
Like others, my environment isn't immersed with scenic beauty, so we make the best with what we have. And then sometimes it works.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fwiw, GP studio, 2.7K 60, CP filter, EV -0.5, output to 1080-60, nothing but air...;)

A non-windy day, but still pretty nice....thanks for noticing, but no stab. I actual have 6 minutes of video from the same flight with equal results, but that's just boring test video. Breaking in a new battery, so down to 60% only.

outstanding, also liked that the slowing did not make the movement stutter
what did you use for time remapping

Dude, all GP Studio... Just the last segment was fluxed, 0:37 on was a 3 second clip slowed down to 6% speed. Also, no grading was done, just snipped the video for length.

Wow Rich, that is incredibly stable!

When Solo is hovering, is the video supposed to look rock steady as if the camera was on a tripod?

When low, around 20 ft., video from my Solo moves around quite a bit . Seems like the gimbal can't dampen out Solos movement.

When flying, the video is quite stable.

I've always thought this was normal, but after seeing yours, I'm not sure.

the closer objects are to you the more that slight wobble in the sky will be,
when you are higher up like Rich with nothing in the foreground its less visible

the closer objects are to you the more that slight wobble in the sky will be,
when you are higher up like Rich with nothing in the foreground its less visible
Thanks, that's what I was wondering about.

I will say this drifting is greatly reduced with the new GPS
not so much on windy days but if you have a nice still day solo is locked

First lack of wind makes a huge difference in hover stability, for all flying platforms. But then balancing all the moving parts is a big thought for why or why not.

Should it look solid, heck yah, why shouldn't it...or at least it's what I keep asking myself is "why not". Just sharing my excitement and results with my friends....more work and flying to be done.

Reactions: Maddog and pyrate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela