SHAZAM!

You're just getting your gimbal? Why did I think you already had one?

You're just getting your gimbal? Why did I think you already had one?
Been waiting since end of May. Finally canceled my DSLRPro order and got it from B&H.....finally!!!

Been waiting since end of May. Finally canceled my DSLRPro order and got it from B&H.....finally!!!

Me too but I set up an alert so as soon as they hit BB's website I got an email. Ordered from them on Tuesday, it was at my door on Wednesday. Canceled my DroneFly order.

I want to blame 3DR but these big guys like B&H, BB, Frys probably had some pretty big preorders that trumped these little guys out. I don't think to this day DSLRPro has ever gotten a shipment of gimbals

How do you like the Samsung tablet? I'm thinking that's what I'll get for a dedicated solo tablet.

damn collin as i remember that was month of june i ask him when solo available in asia he said next three months for global market and now he said again in the next few months again, ehhhh.. o_O?

I've not had an issue with it. Picked it up pretty cheap from Amazon.
Nice I think your about the last of the origional guys I met here to get it, our waits finally over. Good luck it seems most folks issues are simple fixes that don't require 3dr assistance, so you should be ok. Let me know if you have a great experience as I have, only issue I've had was the one time I faced south when powering up, also noticed when I point solo north it seems to get sats easier than east west like is easiest for my back yard. My yards surrounded by trees so could be the reason for the improvement too.

Reactions: Raybro
Congrats, Raybro. I got mine from Best Buy a few days ago, and so far it seems to be working great. I use a wifi only Galaxy Tab 4 for my dedicated screen, and so far it is also working great.

I want to blame 3DR but these big guys like B&H, BB, Frys probably had some pretty big preorders that trumped these little guys out. I don't think to this day DSLRPro has ever gotten a shipment of gimbals
Congrats Ray! So glad you finally are complete..

It is flawless so far. I got one flight in yesterday before dark. Running at 720P 60 FPS Wide and full performance mode I was getting quite a bit of leg on the left side of the frame and forward arms and props. I was also running full throttle quite a bit with some quick turns and yaw.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo