Selling IRIS + upgrade kit + Gimbal Kit

Jog

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 3DR IRIS that I no longer have time to fly, so I am looking to sell it.

Here is what is in the package :
The original 3DR IRIS with :
  • the radiotransmitter
  • the Tarot T-2D Brushless
  • 3 additionnal propellers
  • 2 additionnal arms
  • 2 batteries
  • the recharge kit
  • All the little accessories
The kit to upgrade the IRIS to IRIS+, with :
  • One additionnal Tarot T-2D Brushless
  • 4 propellers
  • 4 arms
  • 1 battery
Feel free to contact me, every decent offers will be considered!
I live in France so international shipment will be required.

Attachments

• IMG_20161226_162238.jpg
    IMG_20161226_162238.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20161226_162308.jpg
    IMG_20161226_162308.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20161226_162324.jpg
    IMG_20161226_162324.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 80
Bonjour,

Votre Iris+ est toujours en vente ? Si oui, combien le vendez-vous ?
Cordialement.

Hi, do you still have this? Or the replacement parts? I really need propeller and gimbal.

Hi, do you still have this? Or the replacement parts? I really need propeller and gimbal.
I have a gimbal, but I not placed a price on it or the props. What process do you have in mind? I also have some arms.
Thanks, Bob

I have a gimbal, but I not placed a price on it or the props. What process do you have in mind? I also have some arms.
Thanks, Bob

How much the gimbal, props and the ground station antenna? Do you have paypal? Or you can go to ebay and sell that way.

Thanks

I'm not sure where you're located as I can only ship in the U.S. paid by PayPal and shipping paid by buyer. I don't have the antenna, I have the gimbal and props. I have reinforced the mounting bracket for the gimbal as it is a very poor design. I do not need to sell thru ebay, how many props are you needing and can you give me a reasonable offer including shipping from California. Sorry, but I have not put a price on them yet and the gimbal works great and had very little use as had my bird same as my Solo's.

Can I offer you $20 for the 2 pairs (2 black and 2 silver)? gimbal, $50?

Thank you so much for your interest. But I think I'll have to pass on the offer. If I decide differently, I'll get in touch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc