searching for solo after updating oneplus 2

Reaction score
My phone wont connect to the solo after installing the latest update from oneplus 2. It just says searching for vehicle. The update was pretty minor, still android 6.0.1. My tablet still connects to it so I dont think anything changed from the controller or drone. Tried rebooting everything but didn't change anything...ideas?

Edit tried on a oneplus one and it worked as well, so must be something thats changed with my oneplus 2 somehow

Last edited:
I got it to connect. I actually changed ROMs last night and it was still not connecting. I found I was able to do a google search while connected to the solo wifi, so I think it was reverting to the LTE connection, since I should not have had internet. While the solo app was opened I disconnected / reconnected to the solo wifi and it connected to the vehicle. I haven't done extensive testing so I'm not sure if I'll have any more issues or not, I plan on staying on this Rom so I don't know if this same fix would work with the stock Oneplus firmware. I always tell it to stay on the wifi despite not having internet so I dunno. I never had issues prior to updating the phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986