Screw size help!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Im fairly new to this forum so first and first most, thank you so much for all of the very helpful information. As a newbie in the drone-world this forum has been extremely insightful and an incredible resource for me. With that said, by some chance does anyone here know the actual size, screw type and/or where to purchase the screws holding together the gimbal plastic cover around the tilt motor? I've attempted to provide a photo below. I just haven't had very much luck finding anything online thus far, but if I can narrow down the actual size/screw type then that may help. Anyway, your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
George

Gimbal plastic cover.png ,

Thread-Forming Screws for Plastic
Screw Size
M2 Length 6 mm
Head, mm Diameter 3.35 Height 1.6

I found an equivalent, but it has the Torx head rather than phillips. All dimension are correct.

McMaster-Carr

How many do you need? PM me your address, I have some from a crashed unit.

@RichWest your knowledge has been invaluable; especially to newbies like myself whom are not exactly mechanically inclined. Unbeknownst to you, you've assisted me (and i'm sure many many others) in this forum on multiple occasions so thank you for that. @ZdroneZ thank you so much for your generosity and if the offer still stands then i'd like to take you up it, so I'll PM you my info asap. You guys are awesome!!!!

My sentiments exactly. I found this forum before I obtained my first Solo back in January `16. Reading the opinions and advice presented here firmed up my decision to fly with Solo. Haven't regretted a single moment. Some very smart people here, I've learned a lot.

Reactions: Whisky56

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc