Screen Recording ?

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Who all are able to record the viewing screen off of their Android device while flying SOLO and what are you using? I'm wanting to find the best screen recorder to use on my Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet (free or otherwise) to be able to record all of the data displayed on the viewing screen.

I used az screen recorder to make the Tower tutorial on Android. . Used the paid version. Worked well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll go check it out.
MMMAAANNNN i literally asked that today butter iPad. and i found an app for iPad and it works great
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I downloaded and installed the AZ Screen Recorder App, plus their Add-IN. Also opted to pay the $3 to be able to use the freehand screen annotations. I couldn't find ANY documentation what so ever so I'm still really fumbling around. Just tried it our and got it to record but couldn't get the PIP to work or the freehand annotation. Anybody have some expertise with it?

MMMAAANNNN i literally asked that today butter iPad. and i found an app for iPad and it works great
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
what app did you use on your iPad? I've been looking for one too

I would recommend Snagit for Android, Windows and iOS device. You can get seasonal discount or huge volume offer for snagit from Techsmith.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela