Saving Maximum Altitude Height

Reaction score
Website
www.robertpower.com.au
Hi All

Slowly cumming to grips with my solo. It seems since I got my back in December every time I want to fly the weather turns :)

My question is I've been flying with maximum altitude set at 45metres, I want to go higher now so I go into the app and set to 120 metres, for some reason the setting is not saved. I tried adjusting the speed on the app and again nothing is saved. Is there a save button I am missing somewhere.

I am using an android phone for the app and have the latest software on my drone, controller, go pro and phone.

I must be missing something obvious. Any help greatly appreciated and if I've missed something simple please point it out :)

Hi Rob- no buttons missed. This was a bug in past FW versions but I thought it was fixed.

Try setting it to unlimited or check out post #6 in this thread:
Altitude Default

Hi All

Slowly cumming to grips with my solo. It seems since I got my back in December every time I want to fly the weather turns :)

My question is I've been flying with maximum altitude set at 45metres, I want to go higher now so I go into the app and set to 120 metres, for some reason the setting is not saved. I tried adjusting the speed on the app and again nothing is saved. Is there a save button I am missing somewhere.

I am using an android phone for the app and have the latest software on my drone, controller, go pro and phone.

I must be missing something obvious. Any help greatly appreciated and if I've missed something simple please point it out :)

Freudian slip?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela