RTH Not working

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been covered, I'm sorry if it has.

Got my drone yesterday, worked great, even the RTH feature which I thought was really cool.

Then I tried to hit the home button today and the controller just vibrates once and it doesn't say flying to home, it just continues to fly where it was at that time.

Does anyone know what to do?

Welcome Dj!
When the controller vibrates its warning you about something. It should be accompanied by a message such as "GPS lost".

Sounds like your controller lost contact with Solo which would generate a "fly-manual" warning.

Did you see or hear any warning messages?

I presume you got it home? If so how?

Please be sure to download and read the owners manual from the 3DR website. All of this is covered there along with a lot of other "stuff" you will need to know.:)

Welcome Dj!
When the controller vibrates its warning you about something. It should be accompanied by a message such as "GPS lost".

Sounds like your controller lost contact with Solo which would generate a "fly-manual" warning.

Did you see or hear any warning messages?

I presume you got it home? If so how?

Please be sure to download and read the owners manual from the 3DR website. All of this is covered there along with a lot of other "stuff" you will need to know.:)

Hi there ! Thank you for your reply.

When it wasn't working, it wasn't far away, I was able to fly it back no problem.

I found another thread that said you need to have the app going in order to use the RTH feature. Lo and behold I went outside and tried it with the app running, and no problem. Came right back to me.

Great response time on the forum, thank you !

Good to know. I didn't think to ask if you were using the app- just assumed you were.

I have flown Solo without a mobile device and never tried RTH then, so I didn't know about that.

Thanks for posting your solution- even this old dog can learn new tricks.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc