Roll back your iOS to 10.2.1

Thanks I'm not sure exactly how to do the roll back.

Download the firmware to your pic.
Go to iTunes
Press restore and I think, so you will have to check on this, you press the ctrl button or shift as you press the Restore button and it askes you to select the firmware you want to "restore" then select the firmware you have just downloaded.

See here I know you are not going from iOS 10 to 9 but the process is the same

Apple has stopped signing older versions of iOS - downgrading to iOS 9 is now impossible!

you might also want to give TSSSaver a go to save your SHSH blobs while apple is still signing the firmware. TSS Saver - 1Conan

You should then be able to reload that firmware even after Apple stops signing it, just in case this happens again, or your phone goes funny and requires a firmware reset for whatever reason.

Reactions: speatuk
If you are doing this with a Mac, you hold the 'Option' key when you click restore and choose the IPSW you downloaded.
I roll my Apple iOS version back to 10.2.1. The app works there but it's such a hassle reinstalling everything that I went back to 10.3.1. My back up would not restore to 10.2.1. I grabbed a Samsung tablet and I'll do use that for Solo

I'm not one to hold my breath for 3DR to release a fix
but some have reported that now that sitescan does run on IOS they might actually throw the consumers a bone.
I'm just using solex until they decide

I'm not one to hold my breath for 3DR to release a fix
but some have reported that now that sitescan does run on IOS they might actually throw the consumers a bone.
I'm just using solex until they decide
Grabbed a copy of Sidepilot off the Apple App Store. It is kind of interesting.

I have started looking at SidePilot, QGroundControl, and MAV Pilot and like the QGroundControl interface the most so far but I am very new to drones and the settings available are overwhelming. That was one of the best features of the Solo app for someone like me just starting out.

I too am "married" to iOS now with an iPhone and multiple iPads that I planned to use for the Solo. I hope they get the update out soon!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela