RIBCAGE air kit

Reaction score
IMG_5105.JPG Just got my Ribcage kit from RageCams, they had it for $199.00 at Amazon
I been thinking about changing the lens on my GoPro, I' m not a fan of the fish eye look much, just waiting for lenses from China, a 3.8mm and 5.4mm to start.
I would like to get the balance kit from BackBone but is no in stock anymore
And the ones on amazon are $72.00 dollars, kind old pricey but I may end up
Buying it to complete the mode.

Last edited:
Thanks, just tried to place an order, the online ordering is close now but will open later, I put it on the shopping cart already, BackBone told me on an Email that probably they are going to discontinue this item, they are having a hard time getting metal rod for the weighs, seams Tugsten in hard to get and expensive, a heavy metal almost like Uranium and 1.7 the weight of lead.

Tungsten is readily available, find a fishing shop and they'll happily sell you however much you want...in whatever shape. Sounds like they don't want to be bothered....

As an alternative, IMP products prints a balance kit and offers for sale.

I don't use any balance kits, using stock lens and filters, so not an endorsement to either. Just helping a brother out while eating lunch.

Reactions: Ismael Bugarin
Tungsten is readily available, find a fishing shop and they'll happily sell you however much you want...in whatever shape. Sounds like they don't want to be bothered....

As an alternative, IMP products prints a balance kit and offers for sale.

I don't use any balance kits, using stock lens and filters, so not an endorsement to either. Just helping a brother out while eating lunch.
Thanks for all the help, I ended buying the ones from B&H, I plan to use lenses heavier than stock

Another supply for tungsten is your local welding supply.
TIG welding electrodes are available in pure tungsten. Various sizes available from .040, .060, .093, .125, .250 and .391 inch. diameter.
Length 7"

Reactions: RichWest
Another supply for tungsten is your local welding supply.
TIG welding electrodes are available in pure tungsten. Various sizes available from .040, .060, .093, .125, .250 and .391 inch. diameter.
Length 7"
Thanks, I will look into that, I think I can fabricate some counterweights for my other solos. There is nothing better than a well balance gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo