Rev B GPS - $30 shipped CONUS

• Thread starter Deleted member 9646
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9646

Rev B GPS - $30 shipped CONUS

Pulled out of a brand new BB11A backpack bundle solo.

Paypal only

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the hardware differences between the 2 different models of the Solo that I've seen, the SA11A and the other model that was in the Gimbal/Backpack combo that was being offered by Best Buy and other retailers for a while there? I forget the model number but it started with a B I think and the pictures always showed the controller with a larger DJI style Crystal display type screen on it.

What are the hardware differences between the 2 different models of the Solo that I've seen, the SA11A and the other model that was in the Gimbal/Backpack combo that was being offered by Best Buy and other retailers for a while there? I forget the model number but it started with a B I think and the pictures always showed the controller with a larger DJI style Crystal display type screen on it.
Not sure what you are referring to but there was only one production run of Solo so they are all identical.

Some ended up with the later Rev B GPS, but we're not really sure how that happened.

I think SA11A is the number they gave to refurbished Solo's that were sent back to customers under warranty.

Reactions: yt lee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc